Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

jadcx

COMPLETED - *SOLD* Baader Hyperion eyepiece set (5mm, 10mm, 24mm) £190 set or £70 each

Posted (edited)

Baader Hyperion Eyepieces

956123275_1(1).thumb.jpeg.2c66a037f16f721d917eda173725c7ee.jpeg

5mm - £70

10mm - £70

24mm - £70

Or all three for £190

I bought these over on ABS a while back, used them a couple of times, and have never touched them again, so selling for future upgrade points.
They seem like perfectly OK eyepieces, but the Baader and TV zooms are perfectly good for my portable viewing, and take up less space and weight.

Price includes UK postage.  Payment by bank transfer (preferred) or PayPal (buyer pays fees).

Edited by jadcx
  • Like 1

Hi

Yes, still available.

Justin

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AustenPhil
      Hi all, have just taken the plunge and ordered my first telescope after years of viewing through bins!  Have gone for the Skywatcher Heritage 150p dob it comes with a basic 10mm and 25mm eyepiece was wondering if anyone has any must have suggestions to get me started not looking to break the bank but some good all rounders first purchase will probably be a Barlow lens any suggestions appreciated! 
    • By StarGazingSiouxsie
      Hi
      For various reasons, I find a correctly orientated image,  (vertically & horizontally) as given by an Amici prism in a diagonal, much easier for me to use with my observing. 
      I absolutely loved the Baader Amici prism with the ClickLock. The build quality is lovely and it gave really great views - except when you try and use it on an object brighter than about magnitude 1.5, whereupon you see the infamous diffraction spike ruining your view. 
      I know this is a fairly common issue with prisms and with Baader Amici prisms in particular but I have also heard of people trying several and then finding one without the diffraction spike issue.  Mine was bought from a reputable online only astronomy supplier on the USA west coast who assured me they tested the prism prior to my purchase but they obvioulsy did not. They did give me a refund in the end. I would really love to try and obtain another Baader prism but without the diffraction problem.
      My question is, have you done the process of trying several prisms before getting a good one? Who did you use? (please feel free to PM me) Did you end going directly to Baader? I would do that ordinarily but I now live in the USA, not Europe. Have you another non Baader correct orientation prism that you could recommend to me ? (Although I have to say once you use a Baader diagonal with a ClickLock there really is no going back to the fiddly adjustment screws!!!)
      Thanks for any advice, sharing of experiences or recommendations. 

Siouxsie 

• By BombayRedeye
      Televue 25mm Plossl Eyepiece
      Boxed with original documentation
      This is not the smooth barrelled version
      £65 plus £5 tracked P&P
      Paypal preferred
      Collection from Cheltenham welcome

• By Roger Corbett
      Hi all,
      I'm becoming a bit of a Moon and Planets visual observer and in consequence, I'm considering an Amici Diagonal. I have read that at high magnification your view can be obscured. That said, I have read that it is of little consequence when using a Mak and a decent diagonal like this one - https://tinyurl.com/y75z4n5v from Baader Planetarium. I'm really keen to make my East East and my West West. Any advice or experience would be welcome

• By Geordie mc
      LaserColli mkiii in good condition. Makes keeping your Newtonian scope aligned very easy. Comes still boxed. Only selling as I’m selling my scope and won’t need it. It takes 3 small button cell hearing aid type batteries. The existing ones are flat so you’ll need new ones. Some very small marks on the barrel as seen in picture which make no difference to its operation. I don’t have the instructions but I’m sure they will be online somewhere. If I find them I’ll include. I think these units go for around £85-£90 new. Happy to take £55 inc. postage from France. PayPal only please.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.