Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

iPeace

Baader Polaris I – Measuring- and Guiding-Eyepiece, 25mm, T-2, illuminated

Posted (edited)

For your kind consideration: one Baader Polaris I – Measuring- and Guiding-Eyepiece, 25mm, T-2, illuminated in original box.

This is the best illuminated-crosshair-eyepiece I could find at the time; I (currently) own two of them, which turns out to be one too many to be justified.

Very high build quality, illumination of crosshairs variable in 11 'click' steps; T-2 connection on the 'instrument' side.

£65.00 includes shipping to UK; PayPal (friends only) accepted.

As featured on Baader's web site: https://www.baader-planetarium.com/en/accessories/optical-accessories/eyepieces/polaris-i-–-measuring--and-guiding-eyepiece-25mm-t-2-illuminated.html?___SID=U

Pictures below; thanks for looking. :happy11:

bpol01.jpg.cabb15cb146e59d7dff9b852700b9162.jpg

bpol02.jpg.51e72203d872eebd5d23e6e49ee800d2.jpg

It goes to eleven...! :icon_biggrin:

bpol04.jpg.df7466cbc08197da25e09ad6a3ed1cde.jpg

This picture (below) is an attempt to show you what the illuminated crosshairs look like (highest/brightest illumination setting); it's only an approximation, as the camera on my phone is not the best. The illuminated crosshairs are very sharp to the eye.

bpol03.jpg.cb207df63e98cef57773e018f706d732.jpg

Edited by iPeace
coloured text reformatted