DSC01945.JPG

DSC01946.JPG

DSC01947.JPG

DSC01948.JPG

Edited by altec
NOW SOLD
  • Like 1

That seems like an utter bargain to me.

I owned one of these about 6 years ago and it was a great scope. A full 6" of glass delivers some marvellous views and the CA is not at all bothersome on most objects.

A really great value, honest big achromat, with a decent mount and some accessories. Someone needs to jump after this one IMHO.

Good luck with the sale👍.

Dave

If only I had £300 My friend has  got the exact same scope and when I looked through it my Meade 127mm was put to shame. Then you mention a bad back being as I have two ruptured discs arthritis and erosion of my facet joints its a no no.

This is a bargain anyone wanting a long achromatic can be sure the views are amazing no need for those ED £1000+ scopes.

Good luck with your sale I am sure this will be snapped up.

Edited by wookie1965

This may sound pointless, but... if I was a lot closer I'd have grabbed that. Value for money is amazing, and it is a very versatile scope. White light, H-alpha solar, widefield, high power. Stop it down and change the f-ratio, add a Semi-Apo filter...  I kinda miss mine 

Good luck with the sale.

Perhaps if you could arrange postage?, looks good offer to me. If I didn't have a refractor and an SCT already I may have been interested, plus I wouldn't need the mount, is it detachable?

I often see things for sale which I may be interested in but they say local pick up only, I think I'm the only person in the UK without personal transport 😆