sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

COMPLETED - Helios Apollo 15x70 binoculars - with case accessories - SOLD

Sadly, it's time to part with my trusty Helios Apollo 15x70s, as arthritis is making handling increasingly awkward.  They are in very good condition, with just a few very slight scuffs around the tripod-adapter socket (see photo below). These have taught me more about what's where in the night sky than any other optical device.

Complete in original case, with an unused and unopened lanyard, plus the solid metal tripod adapter, adapter socket blanking cap, objective lens caps and eyepiece rainguard.

I'd really prefer not to ship them, as I'd rather not risk any knocks in transit that might affect collimation, so collection only please from Worthing area, West Sussex.  Given reasonable weather, we're happy to offer socially-distanced inspection in our garden. 

Asking £185 ovno, with payment by cash on collection preferred, or by bank transfer.

Helios Apollo in case.jpg

Helios Apollo_flight case.jpg

Helios Apollo_strap and tripod adapter.jpg

Helios Apollo_eyepieces.jpg

Helios Apollo_objectives.jpg

Helios Apollo_scuffs.jpg

Edited by Chinapig
Price reduction
  • Like 1