Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

saturnian

Kelling Heath Star Party – Autumn 2020

As above, unless the government comes up with some new restrictions, I cant see why it shouldn't go ahead.  If camping sites havent been closed down,  then I cant see why the organisers should cancel it.  And if they did, all of us who have already booked our pitches could just turn up anyway  🙂

If you see me, please say hello, I'll be the one with a mask on 😄.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, paulastro said:

As above, unless the government comes up with some new restrictions, I cant see why it shouldn't go ahead.  If camping sites havent been closed down,  then I cant see why the organisers should cancel it.  And if they did, all of us who have already booked our pitches could just turn up anyway  🙂

If you see me, please say hello, I'll be the one with a mask on 😄.

That was what I was planning to do too, the weather at home is usually totally cloudy this time of year. Most of the attendees, especially for the extended period are of a sensible age with a healthy respect for COVID. In fact we're planning on staying longer if the weather is OK.

If Wales insists on locking the whole country down in around 7 weeks, as they've threatened, we may even be staying in Norfolk even longer as we're booked in for Winterfest too.

Edited by Anne S
  • Like 4

I'm also looking forward to seeing everybody and getting back to some sort of normalcy.

Everything crossed for a Sunny week with those dark Norfolk skies above us at night 🙂

Say hello cos I'll be the one wearing a mask 😏