Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Ronan Hunt

Wanted: ZWO ASI 183mm PRO/1600mm Pro

Hi All,

Im looking for preloved zwo asi 183mm Pro or 1600mm Pro and a zwo 8x1.25 inch EFW. Let me know if you have anything suitable. 

Many Thanks,

Ronan 

Thanks, unfortunately I’ve already been in discussion with Nicos already and hes already done so well selling gear that he’s decided to keep his 183mm pro. So if you know anyone else selling, that’d be much appreciated. Many Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sevo
      I`m selling my ZWO ASI 1600MM-PRO USB 3.0 Mono Camera with added ZWO dew heater.
      Camera is rarely used and in excellent condition.
      950GBP
      Price include EU/UK shipping

• By AstroInk
      I have a ZWO Asiair pro and just got a Altair Astro 183C i cant seem to get the 183C to work on the Aisair Pro any Ideas
    • By Nikolas74
      As I am ready to invest in this new CMOS camera from ZWO the Asi2600mc pro , I am trying to understand why this camera will be better than a DSLR with a filter Infront....
      How this camera will give me better images ?
      I have used DSLR camera some years ago , when I was starting this hobby but after that I have been through mono ccd's , since the time I realized that unfortunately due to lack of time I can not continue with mono imaging and filters....
      So I am thinking to give it a try with a brand new, let's say technology of Color CMOS and see what I can get out of it....
      I see some really nice examples on the net but am I going to achieve them ?
      The Zwo Asi294mc pro widely used around the world is also very promising...Discontinued already as I hear...Amp glow issues....is it really so annoying ?cheaper than the new asi2600 MC pro by half price....
      So can someone persuade me that the Zwo Asi2600mc pro is better than the others ? 🤔

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.