SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

When is Neowise going to become in view in the evening sky

3 hours ago, paul mc c said:

Its actually visible just after sunset right through to sunrise at the minute.

I suppose if you're far enough north it is, but not from here.  It is technically visible all day from here, but good luck seeing it through a blue sky.

12 minutes ago, Louis D said:

I suppose if you're far enough north it is, but not from here.  It is technically visible all day from here, but good luck seeing it through a blue sky.

That reply wasn't directed at your self......as i know from where you are that would'nt be the case,but then you did'nt ask the question,or i would have give a different answer.😉

Edited by paul mc c

It is definitely an annoying comet!  Beautifully naked-eye visible here in the south UK if you can stay awake late enough and get a clear NorthWest horizon.   For me, it makes me think of how hard it is to get a decent view of Saturn (always blocked by neighbouring roofs and trees...)   But at least Saturn comes back.  It's definitely worth a trip to a decent viewpoint to see Neowise....

On 14/07/2020 at 20:21, Taff said:

Hi' Since my viewing for the comet is bad because of the mountains.When is the comet  go to be in the eveing sky Thanks.Mark

Comet Neowise is not visible at all from the Southern Hemisphere

John

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, cletrac1922 said:

Comet Neowise is not visible at all from the Southern Hemisphere

John

It should be with you by the end of July John, although I suspect it may be quite dim by then.

3EA00131-68C9-4D67-9821-2E1217743409.png

• Like 1