sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

I am looking for a Daystar Quark Chromosphere. I am looking for a perfectly working unit without any degradation in optics. A few recently took images from the eyepiece are welcomed. The price is as low as possible (of course). Cosmetic is not a concern. Give me a message here or email me at <private contact details removed> (remove the {xxx}) to see the email address. I'll pay via paypal and accept shipping worldwide. Thanks for your attention.

Clear skies.

Edited by Cornelius Varley
email address removed
  • 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aramitsharma
      Solar Setup for sale

I have put this on sale twice but had changed my mind both times, but think I can finally let this go:
      Entire solar setup including:
      Quark Chromosphere with power cable
      Skywatcher ST102 with skywatcher autofocuser and Hitech Astro DC focuser controller- This makes fine focusing a breeze as you can focus right from the laptop screen covered with dark cloth without going to the telescope.
      Baader UV/iR rejection filter 2”
      Rowan astronomy tilt adapter to take care of Newton rings
      Relevation astro 2” extender for straight through imaging
      £1100 cash or bank transfer or paypal with fee(I had previously listed this for £1200). Pickup from London
      The quark is good for imaging. Images have been published in Sky at Night, once in the magazine and once on the website.
      Sample images attached. Setup shows entire setup (camera and mount not for sale)
      Quark and accessories- £900
      Scope with autofocuser and Hitec Astro DC focus- £175

• By Lowjiber
      I'm still battling fairly heavy smoke from the wildfires west of my Las Vegas location.  Otherwise, seeing was 4/5.
      Thanks for the peek.
      Clear Skies

• By Lowjiber
      I stumbled across this little ditty while waiting for the Quark to warm up
      Thanks for the peek.😀
      Clear Skies

• By yltansg
      Hi,
      I would like to share with you an article written by me on high-resolution solar imaging in different wavelengths.  Glad that the European Physics Journal (EPJ) Web of Conferences published it. You can read it at:   

https://www.epj-conferences.org/articles/epjconf/abs/2020/16/epjconf_seaan2020_01002/epjconf_seaan2020_01002.html
      You can see the different layers of the Sun in high-resolution images using different setups.  

Best regards.
      Alfred 
    • By TakMan
      Spent an hour or so clearing down my external SSD that I use when imaging.
      This was a data set not even looked at. 800 frames from 3500 - Aug 1st.
      Trying out some processing ideas I’ve been formulating to give it a bit of ‘glow and life’ to the writhing mass of solar plasma!
      TSA102s. Captured and processed on a MacBook Pro with Basler’s Phylon software, AS!2, ImPPG and PSCC2017. No darks or flats used.
      Damian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.