SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

NEOWISE - Minimalistic attempt

3 minutes ago, DaveL59 said:

are you going to admit to a day with the chainsaw removing all the other tree's to get that one lovely image ;) 

😂😂😂 It is a weird one! I have driven passed that tree when driving down the M42 Motorway for years and always wanted to photograph it. Never managed to as not found the roads nearby and never had time. Went out last night and on the way back from my normal imaging spot went a different way. Spotted the tree up on the hill through some trees. Parked about 100 meters from a gap in the bushes and went to have a look where the Comet was. Could not believe my eyes! Think the Police could not believe theirs either seeing me running down a deserted lane in the countryside with a tripod with camera and lens on and a laptop tucked under my arm!! 😮 Bit of explaining to do 😂😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's another belter although being picky, I think the composition would be more aesthetically pleasing if the camera was panned right a bit so the comet and tree were in the same approximate position but on the right. Then the comet's (apparent) motion would be into the frame not out of it.

11 hours ago, Moonshane said:

It's another belter although being picky, I think the composition would be more aesthetically pleasing if the camera was panned right a bit so the comet and tree were in the same approximate position but on the right. Then the comet's (apparent) motion would be into the frame not out of it.

You are right! Think this one may have a little better composition?

NEO3-X3.jpg

Edited by Z3roCool
  • Like 2