SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Usb setting in Firecapture

Marc jacobs

In the CONTROL box of settings, there's a grey tab with a small gear wheel and MORE written on. Click on there and it should open up options for High Speed, USB traffic and a number of other settings. I think it's in there but can't be 100% sure without a camera plugged in.

@Marc jacobs

EDIT - Just plugged my ASI camera in. In the CONTROL box on the left of the capture screen, you have the GAIN and Exp sliders. Under that is a grey button with GAMMA and a slider. Click on the GAMMA button and a pop up menu gives other options ( Auto Exp, Auto Gain, Brightness, WRed, WBlue, USB Traffic, Overclock, High Speed, Software Gain, Auto Histo FPS ). Those are the options on my ASI120MC-S camera. Clicking on the USB Traffic option turns the slider in the CONTROL section to operate the USB Speed, rather than GAMMA. You also want to check the HIGHSPEED option if using USB3.

Edited by ArmyAirForce