Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

HollyHound

COMPLETED - SOLD - Sky-Watcher ST120 with upgraded Dual-Speed 2" Crayford Focuser

Posted (edited)

For sale is my Sky-Watcher ST120 (StarTravel 120) OTA with upgraded Sky-Watcher Dual-Speed 2" Crayford Focuser. It's in very good condition, optically excellent, with no marks or scratches except for the usual clamp marks on the original vixen dovetail. It was purchased second hand in Feb 2020 and has served me well over the last five months (I got my first views of galaxies and comet C/2019 in this scope!), but having recently added an 80mm ED refractor and Mak 150, alongside the existing Mak 127 and C5,  I have too many scopes around the 5" size, and as I use the C5 for grab and go, regrettably this one has to go.

The OTA is this one (RRP £235)... https://www.firstlightoptics.com/startravel/skywatcher-startravel-120t-ota.html

The focuser had already been upgraded to the Sky-Watcher Dual-Speed 2" Crayford Focuser (which includes a 2" to 1.25" adaptor), which is this one (RRP £139)... https://www.firstlightoptics.com/skywatcher-focusers/dual-speed-2-crayford-focuser-for-sky-watcher-refractors.html

The star diagonal shown in the photos has been sold separately, and is NO LONGER included in the sale. I'm also including a standard (i.e. not di-electric) Sky-Watcher 2" diagonal, which is in very good condition too. The original objective cover and endcaps are included. There are no eyepieces or finder included. 

Selling now for £200. This price is the lowest it will go before listing on another auction site in a few weeks.

I'd prefer this to be picked up locally (I'm in Thornbury near Bristol), but I am prepared to pack it (very securely) and send it by courier for an additional £20 (which would cover loss only, as couriers usually won't cover damage to glass, however this would be very well packed!).

Payment by bank transfer or Paypal (buyer pays fees).

Thanks

Gary

ST120_1.jpg

ST120_2.jpg

ST120_3.jpg

ST120_4.jpg

Edited by HollyHound
Sold
  • Like 1

Price reduced for few weeks, prior to putting up for sale elsewhere 🙂

Final bump before I move it to that dreaded auction site 😬😀