stargazine_ep45_banner.thumb.jpg.71f13bfceacd5e3df366d82c2b6f5f9b.jpg

COMPLETED - ZWO 7nm H-alpha en S-II unmounted 36mm narrowband filters (old style)

As I have replaced them with new-style versions, I have two old-style ZWO 36mm unmounted narrowband filters for sale:

- H-alpha

- S-II

They are pre-2018, so with both sides silver instead of yellow&purple, and come in the original, but opened, packaging. Condition like new.

Attached images have been made with them. Any decent price will do.

Nicolàs

foto3.jpg

foto1.jpg

foto2.jpg

Edited by inFINNity Deck
Dutch "smalband" (narrowband) in the subject
6 hours ago, inFINNity Deck said:

Hi David,

I find that difficult as I have no idea what they are worth. Is 50 euro each reasonable?

I would appreciate any advice on this.

Nicolàs

I would think that 50 euros each is a very good price, yeah the original generation has issues but these can get someone started out in mono imaging until they can afford something better, some people may not be bothered by the refelections even.

Adam

• Thanks 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By elbaztardo
      Atik Horizon Mono
      EFW2
      Baader NB and LRGB Filters
      Boxed with cables.
      Looking for £1500\€1600

• By Desmond
      Hi,
      I recently spent my Xmas money on an L-Enhance filter as I have seen amazing results with this filter.
      I took it for a test run on the Y Cas Nebula last night (not the best night, but when is?)
      I managed to get around 43 mins of time.
      I normally shoot 1 min exposures with my 1000D modified camera but I thought I'd go for 90 seconds as the filter would reduce brightness? (any thoughts on exposure times here would be great)
      The results were not as great as I was hoping for - see below.
      O over stretched it just to see if I had captured the 'ghost'. He's there, but it turns out really grainy and not the nice subtle wispy nebula that I see from other folks.
      So my questions are:
      - is this a tricky nebula target?
      - What exposure times should I run? 
      - Is 43 mins way too little for this (or any) target?
      - any other advice???
      Setup is:
      Canon 1000D - modified
      L-Enhance filter
      Skywatcher 72ED Telescope
      Skywatcher AzGTI mount (AZ mode at the moment until I can get polar alignment working with SharpCap)
      Any thoughts, hints, tips greatly appreciated!
      Thanks in advance!

• By Jananas07
      Hi! So Ive found some pictures from an arxiv report in a database which I need for my project and converted them to fits files (The picture on the left). The one that was used in the arxiv report (picture on right) is a zoomed in picture of a galaxy in that picture, where its clearly visible. However when I try zooming in on the exakt coordinates of the galaxy in the fits image, its just plain black. I want the picture "raw", that's why I saved it as fits and not their pdf picture from report. Someone suggested first stretching the image for a more detailed image but some filters had to be used though... the only thing I can find on the tables of the images is that filter F160W was used. I have no idea how to move forward now, completely stuck. Would appreciate some help! 
    • By dazza1639
      Christmas Eve I managed to get 5 hours on NGC2175 the Monkey Head nebula 

• By Anonymous Astronomer
      Hello everyone,
      I'm looking to buy some NB filters and wanna make the best decision.

1. Does the size of the filter impacts the quality of the image? (is it a big impact?)
      2. I know that lower HBW is best, but... for example: does the difference between 35nm and 7nm is worth the price?
      3.Can you recommend some H-alpha, OIII, SII?

Thank you in advance!
      Cheers,
      Vlad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.