Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

BombayRedeye

COMPLETED - SOLD - Televue 20mm Plossl Eyepiece

Posted (edited)

Televue 20mm Plossl Eyepiece

Boxed with original documentation

This is not the smooth barrelled version

£60 plus £5 tracked P&P

Paypal preferred

Collection from Cheltenham welcome

IMG_2532.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

Edited by BombayRedeye

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sky-searcher
      BST Starguider & Olivon Branded 60 degree ED eyepieces. Best upgrade from standard plossl eyepieces. 16mm eye relief, large 21mm diameter eye lens & suitable for f5 scopes & above. All eyepieces in excellent condition. Only reason for sale is now using Baader Morpheus eyepieces.
      Starguider 8mm with original packaging £38 inc UK postage. SOLD
      Starguider 15mm with original packaging £38 inc UK postage. SOLD
      Olivon 5mm, 12mm & 18mm set & case. £100 inc UK postage.
      Payment by PayPal F&F or fees paid by buyer.
       Thanks Andy.

• By chrispancho
      Hello,
      I wanted to reach out to everyone here for some advice. I currently have a Tele Vue Nagler 4 17mm, viewing on a Celestron Nexstar 8SE, and am interested in an EP with a longer focal length. I really like the 82 degree AFOV, so I was immediately eyeballing the Nagler 4 22mm or Nagler 5 31mm. And this is where my problem is... which one do I choose if money isn’t a factor?  I have reviewed the specs between the two, but without trying them out, I can’t visualize which would work out the best.  Is going 31mm too much of a leap from 17mm?
      Thanks All!
    • By GiL Young
      Hello all. Thank you for taking a moment to read this & offer your suggestions/ advice. I'm sure my basic question has been asked many times: "In your opinion or experience, what are the first, most important, necessary accessories I should add in order to maximize the the use and ease of a newly acquired Celestron Nexstar 127 SLT ? I have a power supply adapter, 9mm,10mm, 25mm eyepieces, 2x Barlow and 90 degree diagonal mirror adaptor. With a modest budget and a 2 week deadline, I've researched numerous reviews and narrowed some choices to additional Plossl eyepieces, an assortment of filters or a dew shield. All of and these can probably be purchased within my budget but I'm even willing to take the plunge on an upgrade to a better mount, which I have no idea where to start. Any and all suggestions, advice and opinions are gladly appreciated. Thank you all, from across the pond in northeastern US. 
    • By Corpze
      Hi, i have made a video where i show a coople of eyepieces that i use and like, and also show how a barlow works, compared to the "Powermate" from Televue. And how is the FOV affected when changing the magnification with different eyepieces?

Feel free to comment and give me feedback - I hope you like the video!
      /Daniel

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.