Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

skywatcher eq3 pro goto mount

Hi guys,

I've literally just signed up so I'm totally new here and excited to learn from all you professional astromaster... 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post so I do apologise if not... 

I'm after a skywatcher eq3 pro goto mount for my celestron astromaster 130eq every website i go on they are out of stock and not available for a couple of months 🙄 does anybody know a stockist that has these in stock? I've only been in the astrophotography hobby 4 weeks so I've got lots to learn... 

Thank you for your help 

Hi Batesy82,

Welcome to the forum !
I'm afraid I don't know if anyone has them in stock.

Astro retailers often do not keep many large items (like mounts) in stock and they are often shipped direct from the manufacturer/ distributers warehouse. I believe the Skywatcher warehouse is pretty empty at the moment (due to increased demand and shipping problems due to COVID) 

If you find the eq3 it would be best to phone the dealer direct and check they do actually have one in stock.

Best of Luck,

Eddie