Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

bilbo

COMPLETED - SOLD EOS 1100D Super Condition Barely Used

Posted (edited)

Canon EOS 1100D Body.

Had virtually no use, bought from a student who quickly gave up photgraphy.

I had intended to have this converted but the guy i was going to send it to at the time stopped doing the mod.

If you're looking for a near new camera to mod then this is ideal, hasn't had its sensor cooked for hours and next to no shutter time.

I did notice a small spot on the sensor, I 've attached a pic with it arrowed, (Took about a dozen shots with different light & focus to find it again)

battery & Charger included

£99

Steve

Clearing out the best part of a Bisley cabinet of mainly unused stuff. 

EOS 110D A.JPG

EOS 110D b.JPG

EOS Spot a.JPG

Edited by bilbo
SOLD

Just to say, since I have the same dslr, this is a really nice model for dslr astrophotography, because of the great battery and and light weight of the camera

Posted (edited)

Hi Steve

I have one of these I've done the full spectrum mod, I would like to try debayering. If you don't sell this by Sunday message me I'll take it, if someone else wants it please sell it to them.

Matt

Edited by _matt
rewording

Hi Matt

Not in any hurry to part with it. I’d like to see it it go to someone who already has one as they can appreciate it for what it is. A 400g DSLR in practically new condition.

Stay Well

Steve

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I'm very interested in this, I am currently using an old 1000d which is starting to show signs of the shutter dying. Would it be possible to see a 5 min dark frame at room temperature please?

Cheers, 

John

Edited by JohnSadlerAstro

Sorry Sold.