SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Atil 314L+ and 16IC Not available

myk68

Hi

Been out of this for a while due to life, and on setting up my PC I find the drivers are old for these cameras.  Fine i spoke to Atik and they pointed me right.

So i have/had them set up and working. 

But every now and then I get 'camera' (not available).?  They show in device manager and if they are not attached then the Atik connection app just says none.

Does anyone know why or what I can do as this stopped the clear sky last night, slightly frustrated to say the least.

I have them into 2 USB2 ports, tried in a hub but their not happy with that at all.  Running windows 7 as they really dont like 10.

any ideas or help apreciated

Mike

thanks for the assist guys.  I did wounder if it was the cables however for now I think Im sorted.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the atik software and drivers and it all worked first time.

maybe something to do with installing MS teams and citrix for work.

Thank you again for replying, I am currently on an hour and a half of exposures.  

Clear sky's to you all. Although I think we're all stuffed in the UK after tomorrow