sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

COMPLETED - SOLD : Selling up... Altair Starwave 102EDR

I really dont want to but personal reasons mean I need to scale down again. As prone as I am to making rash purchases, this is a bit of a rash decision to sell my scopes! So no pics just yet but will update later and add some or if your particularly interested in an item I can pm some over beforehand.

Altair Starwave 102 ED-R f7 refractor FPL53 glass, 2.5" R+P dual speed focuser. Good condition, few small marks on the OTA where the dew shield was over tightened and slid down. Doesnt affect performance. Comes with generic hard case. £650 + PayPal fees or bank transfer. Collected or can meet up locally. SOLD

Altair Starwave 70 EDQ-R f4.9 flatfield quad refractor. FPL53 glass, 2.5" R&P dual speed focuser. Very good correction to corners with an APS-C size sensor (Canon 600D etc) Very good condition, might be a few marks on dovetail etc £750 + PayPal fees or bank transfer OR willing to p/x with this for Samyang 135mm Canon fit + cash. SOLD

ASI120MM mini guide camera. £110 + PayPal fees or bank transfer, delivered to UK address SOLD

ZWO non rotating helical focuser 1.25" with M42 thread on scope side £40 PayPal or bank transfer, delivered to UK address SOLD

Astro Essentials 32mm F4 mini guide scope. £40 PayPal or bank transfer, delivered to UK address SOLD

DeepSkyDad AF3 autofocuser with bracket for the above scopes. L bracket has had holes drilled out a bit wider to allow turning of the housing so USB and power cables can be inserted from above. Apart from that it's in great nick and I will be buying again when I want an autofocuser! £100 + PayPal fees or bank transfer. Can post this one. Preference given to anyone who wants to buy one of the above scopes. SOLD

IDAS D2 LPS filter, 2" £125 + PayPal fees or bank transfer, delivered to UK address SOLD

IDAS NB1 tri band nebula filter 2" £160 + PayPal fees or bank transfer, delivered to UK address SOLD

StellaMira 1.0 field flattener, used a couple of times £50 + PayPal fees or bank transfer, delivered to UK address - SOLD

AZ4 Alt-Az mount head with steel tripod, in good nick. £125 + PayPal fees or bank transfer, collected or can meet locally. SOLD

BST Starguider eyepieces, in good condition but without boxes as my daughters confiscated those to store their hoard of seashells and small toys..5mm, 8mm, 12mm, 18mm, 25mm, £30 each delivered, PayPal or bank transfer. If all bought together I will include the hard case they are stored in. ALL SOLD

Astronomik Oiii and UHC visual filters, £60 each or will do the pair for £100 delivered, PayPal or bank transfer SOLD

William Optics 2" Dielectric diagonal. £95 PayPal or bank transfer, delivered to UK address SOLD

Altair Lightwave red dot finder £40 PayPal or bank transfer, delivered to UK address. SOLD

Edited by david_taurus83
SOLD
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all (apparently 🤪)

Many thanks Andrew, it was nice to meet you, hope you enjoy the scope!   All items now SOLD! I am officially scopeless 😢

Well if there is ever a good time to sell up, it’s now as secondhand kit is going for silly prices ATM...not really sure why... so you should sell that little lot... 👍😀

Posted Images

I’ve just bought several bst starguiders otherwise I would of bought the set. If you have an offer to buy them all then take it but if not I would buy the 8mm.