Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Mi first time

FMA

Was in bed and felt the sung passing through the window.....

RUN FMA! Run!

Set the mount, and telescope. Put my shitty new home made baader film. Tried several times to be sure not was going to fall down. Scared to death about blindness!!!

First problem......i can't find it! everything is black!!!! Had a brilliant idea....attached canon and put in live view, so i could move the clutches and looking the cam.And there it was!!!!

mmmmmmm, is that the sun or im looking a microscope!

that can't be the sun! it looks Roger Moore is going to appear and shoot me....

Call kids and wife! got the sun!

KId- wheres the sun.?... is not orange–––

Wife: where is the fire?

i don't know....was expecting more............is that white circle the only thing im going to see ? wheres the fun?   its the [removed word] intro of James Bond!!!

I don't dare to put this photo in Facebook or my friends will joke that their football  ball has more color.......or that the flag of Japan lost the color.......

bit of sadness here........cloudy 15 minutes after anyway.....

IMG_8231.jpg

You need spots! We are still deep in solar minimum and there’s relatively little activity.

When a new spot appears you’ll see it nicely with your white light setup. Patience required ... 🤗

Reduced the exposure and add a stern filter and you might spot some activity near the edges, but really we need some spots. You might want to fashion some sort of finder to save time next time!

peter