Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Praktica Falcon range 10x50

Ok guys,

So the Praktica Falcons turned up today,  wish I had another brand to compare them to !!! 

First impressions were well they don't feel expensive !!! But I think that is due to the weight, I find them very light weight almost toy like but light weight is good. 

As you can see I went for the sand colour just to be different lol, probs won't show finger prints as much, in the hands they feel comfortable and during daylight hours the image is very good i.e nice and crisp and certainly be very good bird watching and general purpose binoculars.

Design wise I like the look of them especially the shrouds that come up towards the eye pieces, the rubber coating feels good and so do the finger grips top and bottom.

Night viewing will be the test so we will have to wait for that one.

They come with a pretty good neoprene case, lens caps, strap, cloth and info material.

So on my first initial impressions what do I think? Well at £39.99 they are never going to be premium but from a in the hand and at the eye perspective they are a good buy.

Would be great to try against another mid range pair of bins, and we will see what they are like for star hopping.

15918617802926784377595574002863.jpg

IMG_20200611_081743544_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200611_081845972.jpg

IMG_20200611_081837944.jpg

IMG_20200611_081804252.jpg

IMG_20200611_081653768.jpg

Edited by Jimmy Rocket
  • Like 1

Whatever piece of kit we own - if we like it that’s all that really matters......

There’s always the danger of reading online reviews and comparisons and wondering if we’ve done the right thing - been there done that - so do you like them ?   Great 👍

Ed.