SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Would you go into space?

Mancunian Lee

Considering the high risk involved i dont think i would. Im sure going up to space is an excellent experience but i dont think the rewards are worth the risk for me personally.

Maybe id rethink if i could visit a planet, walk on the moon or the risks were greatly reduced but not for now :lol:

I would go if there was somewhere to go to! Space is ...... mostly empty. Apart from the great views theres not much else to do. It's like living in the middle of nowhere. Theres great views and no pollution but you can't walk to the pub or nip down the shop to buy the groceries...

I would go now if it were possiable the sheer experiance of being out there would live with me forever, looking back at Earth our home planet would be like nothing experianced on it IMHO. From the buzz of a rocket or shuttle to being there just awsome..

James

Archived