SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Astronomy sales during the pandemic!

I am now on the list of customers awaiting the delivery of treasure from Ophir....

I am well-aware of the challenges the current situation presents, so I am anticipating a wait... just hope not overly extended.

I work in IT for a large financial services company and we're deemed 'essential services' so we are operating as normal... except, the UK call centres cannot be fully staffed due to social distancing requirements. Data protection regulations make operating out of home difficult for certain roles (not all). Offshore call centres are closed in some cases, putting even more strain onto the system... I'm glad I'm having a career break at the moment... (even if my planned travel arrangements are messed up).

20 hours ago, Helen said:

I assume you having the same problems with your astro essential ranges?  (I'm waiting on a little guider since mid March - not an issue, just curious)

We source some Astro Essential products from China and some are manufactured for us in the UK. Unfortunately the Guidescope you ordered is from China and is delayed. 

We have some good news 🙂 

Our warehouse say they received 5x pallets of Sky-Watcher stock this morning. Another 8x pallets are arriving tomorrow or Monday. 

Not sure yet what is included but, whatever it is, it will enable us to clear a lot of customer backorders 🤗 

Steve 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, FLO said:

We have some good news 🙂 

Our warehouse say they received 5x pallets of Sky-Watcher stock this morning. Another 8x pallets are arriving tomorrow or Monday. 

Not sure yet what is included but, whatever it is, it will enable us to clear a lot of customer backorders 🤗 

Steve 

Heq5 ... Pretty please 😊