Narrowband

ASCOM/Camera not displaying correct temp in SGPro

Star101

I have an ATIK 4120EX. Its been working fine for years. I regularly swap cameras between the ATIK 4120ex and the ZWO ASI 183MM Pro and recently the ZWO ASI290 Cool !!

The other day, I connected SGPro with the ATIK and I noticed the ATIK camera temperature appeared to be static at about +9C.  I could not get it lower on the readings. I closed SGPro and opened Artemis, the camera temperature changed OK with Artemis. I have tried uninstalling ATIK and ASCOM software and reinstalling them but makes no difference. I have reinstalled SGPro and no difference.

I have another laptop so I installed everything on that and the camera behaves correctly in SGPro on new laptop. So it has to be the programs/drivers.

Is there a suggested method to uninstall and reinstall the drivers/programs?

Any educated suggestions please? 

Dave.

FIXED -

Uninstalled ASCOM totally, uninstalled all ATIK software and finally uninstalled SGPro just to be sure.

Reboot with nothing attached. Still, without connecting anything, install ASCOM, reboot. Install ATIK, reboot. Install SGPro and reboot.

Start SGPro and in "Tools"- "Equipment Profile Manager" Select camera and hopefully, a slightly different camera profile should appear. Select that and all should work :)

Job done. Temp reports correctly.

Reference for later :)