sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

COMPLETED - ADM 100mm Scope Rings Set (Pair) SOLD

I never got round to using these. Complete with nylon tipped screws to protect your hardware. Quality metal rings from ADM. They are £80 plus postage new.

https://www.rothervalleyoptics.co.uk/adm-guide-scope-ring-set.html

I can get them in the post tomorrow morning.

£48 inc Postage 2nd class recorded delivery.

20200607_085220[1].jpg

20200607_085243[1].jpg

20200607_085313[1].jpg

Edited by Prolifics
11 minutes ago, Stuart1971 said:

Am I correct in thinking the screws have been cut down in length, as they are longer on the RVO picture....?

HI they were bought from new, they have not been modified they are just over 1.5 inches long if that helps. It's probably because mine arent screwed right in like there's. Heres another picture of them screwed in. Hope that helps.

20200607_120851[1].jpg

Edited by Prolifics

Hi, what is the minimum diameter a scope must have to fit the rings? To make life easier, what is the distance between screw’s tips when screwed in all the way through?

thanks

1 hour ago, Davide73 said:

Hi, what is the minimum diameter a scope must have to fit the rings? To make life easier, what is the distance between screw’s tips when screwed in all the way through?

thanks

Hi David good questions 55m scope fits so 60mm guide scope or above would be preferable.

• 1 month later...