Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

tuesday sol action 2-6-20

xtreemchaos

I caught something, prom and active area as seen buy my poorly cam.

kit starwave 102 f11,quark, asi120mc +sticky tape.

thanks for looking. keep safe, clear skys. charl.

prom upper off going limb.

1813687183_prom2-6-20.thumb.png.04e96c9efba502a337f0005949090944.png

active bit.

2000039731_ar2-6-20.thumb.png.b5aac2e5fadc46d12ee6b2d5edabca96.png

Edited by xtreemchaos
  • Like 13

thanks David, i dropped just before Christmas and as i went to pick it up i stood on it and broke the bit where the usb connects so had a go at soldering it back to the PBC and i think ive heated something too much as it will only give me 800x800 and cuts out mid vid so only short vids, i have a QHY 5-11 somewhere in the loft but am having trouble finding it. charl.

Edited by xtreemchaos
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, xtreemchaos said:

thanks David, i dropped just before Christmas and as i went to pick it up i stood on it and broke the bit where the usb connects so had a go at soldering it back to the PBC and i think ive heated something too much as it will only give me 800x800 and cuts out mid vid so only short vids, i have a QHY 5-11 somewhere in the loft but am having trouble finding it. charl.

Nooooo!

• Haha 1

thanks Den, ive been lurking and doing a bit of vis but its not the same without a good running cam and sods law my new canon kicked the bucket too but canons taking its time sorting it but as the world is a the mo with the virus i should think thay are short handed. clear skys. charl.

• Like 1

I used a QHY5-II mono for imaging before I got the ZWO. Should do a fine job for you Charl, although your frame rates might be a bit disappointing, max 30fpd @ full res if I remember correct. Still have mine tucked away in a cupboard just in case.

• Thanks 1

thanks David, i carnt get it to run with firecapture but its working with sharpcap, your right its about 15frames ps off the asi120 on max res but the max res is a bit bigger but i norm shoot at 800x800. todays a diff day from yesterday mate, its chucking it down here. charl.  

Edited by xtreemchaos