Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

LCG

Good Quality 28-30mm UWA EP

Hi  Looking to add a good quality low mag EP to my collection.  Was thinking somewhere 28mm and above, can take 1.25 or 2" and as wide a FoV I can get.  Thinking in the Williams, Explore Scientific, Baader, TeleV... range or other good quality without having to sell a kidney to buy...

Lee

Posted (edited)

Hi Lee,

pm sent

Edited by Saganite

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Corpze
      Hi, i have made a video where i show a coople of eyepieces that i use and like, and also show how a barlow works, compared to the "Powermate" from Televue. And how is the FOV affected when changing the magnification with different eyepieces?

Feel free to comment and give me feedback - I hope you like the video!
      /Daniel

• By astronomer2002
      I am looking for a Vixen HR 3.4mm eyepiece. I have a 2.4 and it is great on a good night, but usually a bit too much power for my FLT132.
      Is there a chance you have one that you don't use?

Thanks for looking

Ian B
    • By peter12
      Gt my telescope based on recommendations here years ago. Its getting dusty though.
      Really just want to see as many planets in solar system as possible please. I read plenty but its too much to remember sorry. Struggled just looking at the moon
      Most things said barlows are a stepping stone.
      Can someone point out an eye piece on first light optics or something similar in UK please. Its for me and my 6 year old space obsessed son.
      Also a polarising filter if there worth it. Is a collimater cap as easy as a laser? I wont get round to making one so ill buy.
      Last step would then be plumbers tape on the eyepiece threads right?
      Thanks 
    • By runway77
      Hello, I am having a problem with a relatively expensive flat field eyepiece in a combination with a newtonian reflector. I am unable to achieve proper focus with that eyepiece because when I focus it on axis, the edges are blurry. When I focus it at the edge, the center field is out of focus. I don't want to mention the concrete type of this eyepiece because I received it with a spot on the bottom barrel, therefore I cannot be sure whether it has been dropped. This eyepiece has very good reviews on this forum. Optically it looks good and there is no rattle. My question is whether these flat field eyepieces are usable with newtonians as these telescopes doesn't generally suffer from the field curvature. Many thanks for help.
    • By Spacecake2
      Hi, 
      I'm just wanting some advice on the eye relief and the quality of the 6mm Omni ep. I have a Nextar 127slt MAK. Can someone please tell me if I should buy it?
      Thank you,
      Spacecake 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.