SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Atik Infinity Software Crashed

Kepler 3

Hi,

I was imaging last night using my Atik Infinity camera and it was working fine and then stopped. I checked connection and the were okay. I then tried to reopen Infinity program and it would not open. I then deleted Infinity software and attermpted to re-install the Infinity software-unsuccessfully. As it was preparing to install it stated that 'the following applications are using files that need to be updated, etc and allow Setup to automatically close the applications. Then it showed 'Error' setup was unable to close all applications and recommended that I close all applications that needed to be updated by Setup before continuing. Does anyone have any ideas on how to proceed? I'm really not computer literate.

Thanks

Dick

Thanks Dave,

I  got to Task Manger, stopped Infinity from running and was able to install Infinity software, but the program won't open-I use Windows 10 and maybe it's a problem with my OS.

Dick