Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Mike1985

COMPLETED - Skywatcher EQ5 pro goto mount/tripod and power bank

Posted (edited)

Skywatcher eq5 pro goto  mount /tripod and deben tracer 12v10ah power bank. Both around 12months old from new and in very good clean rust free condition. All leads present. Buyer won't be disappointed. Collection from Grimsby. Selling to fund a replacement clutch/DMF on my car looking for £500 ovno

IMG_20200523_101005.thumb.jpg.1b8254e082962e3b36b28af942198184.jpgIMG_20200523_101005.thumb.jpg.1b8254e082962e3b36b28af942198184.jpg

IMG_20200523_100824.jpg

IMG_20200523_100933.jpg

Edited by Mike1985

Hi Mike,

I believe forum policy is to name a desired price for your item. Also a few more details for prospective buyers will help your cause eg location, if willing to post, age of item etc etc.

Good luck with your sale.

ATB,

Ian

States location, age. I just missed the price 🙈. Thanks folks 👍

Still appears to be missing price, How much do you want for it.

Steve

All updated. Collection from Grimsby, age of items around 12 months at most. Looking for £500 ovno

Would you consider selling the battery alone?

Interested in the mount, but not sure if I need the battery, so if you're willing to split let me know?

1 hour ago, Mike1985 said:

Sold thank you

Hi Mike,

Can you add “SOLD” to the title. I’m gonna put similar up for sale so by you adding that it will save confusion 

Thanks

👍

2 hours ago, Mike1985 said:

Sold thank you

For future reference : On completion of a sale please follow the guidelines by adding SOLD to the title.  This way we can identify ads that can be closed more easily.