Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

StarGaZine Virtual Astronomy

Steve

4 minutes ago, JamesF said:

Yes indeed.  Been looking forward to this one.

James

Grant gave a quick update last night: Youtube have blocked upload because of the amount of music involved 😞   Youtube suggested removing the music, but that completely defeats the object!!  I think Grant and Peter are trying to work something out...

Helen

Thanks Helen.

Sunday dinner times seem to have slipped later over lockdown to fit in with the other things we're doing and it's now rare for me to be able to watch live, so having the videos available is much appreciated.  Hopefully there's some acceptable way around things in this instance.

James

• 1 month later...

Just to say that I am hugely enjoying this series. My thanks to everyone involved; mods and speakers. I have not been able to make most of the live broadcasts, because of family obligations, but I have followed up with many of them on YouTube. Excellent and valuable stuff

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, old_eyes said:

Just to say that I am hugely enjoying this series. My thanks to everyone involved; mods and speakers. I have not been able to make most of the live broadcasts, because of family obligations, but I have followed up with many of them on YouTube. Excellent and valuable stuff

That's great to hear 🙂

Helen

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Grant said:

We’re taking a break this week - Darren and others are off to Kelling and this will be the first Sunday off in about six months 🙂

We will be back next week as usual 🙂

ok cheers for the heads up