SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

StarGaZine Virtual Astronomy

Steve

Is there a graphic artist in the house? 🙂 

We will be building a website for StarGaZine so need a logo (will happily pay the going rate) so if you can help, please contact us. 

This is an excellent idea and I'm sure it will be a great success :icon_biggrin:

I hope that visual observation and other non-imaging interests will be catered for in the near future :icon_biggrin:

I do realise that the majority of forum members do probably image or are interested in imaging though.

Back to my eyepiece now, while it's clear .... :rolleyes2:

• Like 4

Excellent idea.  

Why not make the graphic a competition and then choose the one you like best.  Perhaps you can give some ideas of the sort of thing you would like, I'd like to give it a go, though I am not a computer graphics expert.

Carole 

We will be recording and will look at making this available to people who can't attend. This will be subject to each speaker giving permission.

Meeting links and ID's will be sent nearer the time 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

That is a great initiative. There are quite a few youtube channels giving useful info, but they are usually based around hte enthusiasms of the host and who/what they can source. It is good stuff, but a well curated set of events that can tap into a whole community would be a very welcome addition. I look forward to the first event, since @steppenwolf is one of my heroes!

On 21/05/2020 at 14:26, Grant said:

We will be recording and will look at making this available to people who can't attend. This will be subject to each speaker giving permission.

Meeting links and ID's will be sent nearer the time 🙂

Sounds great guys.. well done. Maybe a You Tube channel to compliment for catch up/replay Grant.. I know you shall have it covered! :)

Good luck.. looking forward to it being a massive success of course.

Best Wishes Rob

5 minutes ago, DaveS said:

OK, I've registered with Zoom, but as I don't have a webcam on this computer will I be crippled in my access? Think my old lappy has a cam.

No, you can join Zoom with or without video.  You can join by phone if you don't have a computer.