Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astroberry - Zwo Asi 1600mm not connecting

Doug64

I’m using a 128GB card Doug. This has the operating system and a shed load of space for subs. As I mentioned I regularly cull subs off the Pi To make space as they are also simultaneously transferred to the PC.

This is the one I have https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B014IX03CE SanDisk Ultra SDXC Memory Card Up to 80 MB/s, Class 10, U1 FFP, 128 GB, Black/Grey. Dirt cheap and plenty fast enough.

On 11/05/2020 at 17:58, Skipper Billy said:

You can use any size SD card but you must reformat it using exFAT structure first.

The camera will work just fine - not using its full potential but it will work just fine.

Not really the case for Raspberry Pi. microSD card cannot be just formatted to exFAT as it must contain at least two partitions i.e. vFAT and root EXT4. The former is a boot partition required by Raspberry Pi, the latter contains whole operating system.

• Like 2