sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

Synscan 4.390400 issue with AZ GOTO Skywatcher telescope

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By David Millen
      Help! I have a Skywatcher EQM-35 PRO GoTo mount for which I am unable to get the star alignment right, whether I use 1 star, 2 star, or 3 star alignment. I can get it polar aligned without any problem, but when it comes to star alignment it is way out. Choosing Sirius as the first star to align, the scope slews to the right general direction but about 20 deg. lower and slightly to the east of where it should be. The mount is perfectly level. I have checked, and double checked, all the settings, longitude and latitude ( N 50:41:46 W 3:13:53), Date in mm:dd:yr format, Time, Time Zone (0), Elevation (25m) and Daylight Saving Time (Yes). I am at a complete loss what to do next. I am getting close to chucking the lot into the sea!!! Before I do that anyone got any suggestions? 
    • By Turbocoo
      As above looking for scopes for both these mounts. Thanks 
    • By chrobakx
      Selling the Sky-watcher r.a. motor drive for eq2/cg3 mount.
      I was using it on my Celestron Astromaster 130eq. I was able to do some astrophotography with it, 15-20  seconds exposure time.
      Price £27 plus postage
      Payment method: PayPal, family and friends method or commercial and  buyer will pay fee 3% extra

• By chrobakx
      Recently I acquired the eq3 mount and now I'm looking for Skywatcher Dual Axis or enhanced dual axis Motor Drive for this Mount .

• By guydive
      Hey all,
      I'm considering the 250PDS. The main use is visual, and the second is EAA (I currently use a zwo183mm). 
      What I'm hesitant about is the primary focus. since It's mostly for visual, I'm wondering on how much back focus it has compared to the standard Skywatcher 10" dobsonians? with the standard dobsonias with the same optics and focuser you already need an extension tube for most eyepieces...
      Also, there's probably a "bigger" obstruction (bigger shadow on primary)? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.