sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

COMPLETED - WITHDRAWN - Raspberry Pi Model B+

Ordered the wrong Raspberry Pi for my All Sky Camera Build and so it is for sale.

It is this one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LPESRUK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.

I have taken it out of the static bag just once but put straight back in when realised it wasn't the one I wanted.

£20 +P&P

Edited by Peakedge
Item withdrawn

Did you buy it from Amazon as the seller? I don't think the listing makes it clear which version it is, and I myself would certainly return it as 'not as advertised' as the advert is misleading - making sure I didn't have to pay return postage either... 

Who expects to see a six-year old RPi to be for sale on amazon??? 

57 minutes ago, adyj1 said:

Did you buy it from Amazon as the seller? I don't think the listing makes it clear which version it is, and I myself would certainly return it as 'not as advertised' as the advert is misleading - making sure I didn't have to pay return postage either... 

Who expects to see a six-year old RPi to be for sale on amazon??? 

It lists it as the B version.. 

I’m confused, the listing says it’s the B+ so what is it, as the B+ is perfect for an all Sky camera... 🤔

Edit, Ah yes, I see now it’s not the 3B+.....but just the B+  gotcha.. 👍

Edited by Stuart1971

Its the confusion on the advert and my inexperience with RPi which caused my error. Got a 3B+ on its way as we speak.

Just wanted to offer it to anyone on here before returning to Amazon.

David

5 hours ago, Peakedge said:

Its the confusion on the advert and my inexperience with RPi which caused my error. Got a 3B+ on its way as we speak.

Just wanted to offer it to anyone on here before returning to Amazon.

David

Sure you got the right one now? There is a RPI 4 model B available too now to add even more confusion, with up to 4GB memory! ;)

1FD1CD5B-A1A8-40F3-8242-FEFB6CE1A77A.thumb.png.05a31c205e5e1af8534eae017386cd2d.png

27 minutes ago, Knighty2112 said:

Sure you got the right one now? There is a RPI 4 model B available too now to add even more confusion, with up to 4GB memory! ;)

1FD1CD5B-A1A8-40F3-8242-FEFB6CE1A77A.thumb.png.05a31c205e5e1af8534eae017386cd2d.png

yeah, I'm happy with the 3B+ but there is always something better. Programming it (following instructions that is) right now!

17 hours ago, Stuart1971 said:

I’m confused, the listing says it’s the B+ so what is it, as the B+ is perfect for an all Sky camera... 🤔

Edit, Ah yes, I see now it’s not the 3B+.....but just the B+  gotcha.. 👍

My point exactly - Amazon are not being clear... ☺