Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M56

silentrunning

Another great night last night though I fear that may be the end of a good run of astro friendly weather. Finished at 430am not long after the cameras started picking up the morning glow. Crazy haven't been to bed before 3am for the last few nights.

Most of the earlier part of the session was spent acquiring 3 hours of Lum data on M100 which I have yet to process but the last couple of hours was spent on M56, a lovely globuler in an incredible star field in Lyra. 

This is 25 minutes of RGB binned at 1x1. I was to tired to get flats last night but will hopefully get some regardless of the weather this evening when I stand a chance of getting the camera back to -20. Surprised how well this has come out without any flats. I've got used to imaging galaxies and having to stretch the image to the very limit, this was a nice change in that respect.

KcsPldGJmFEK_1824x0_8KqOq8wO.jpg

• Like 6