Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Target viewer

tingting44

Hi, a long time ago i use to use a program or website, cant really remember that use to show me what my target would look like if i entered my camera details, but for the life of me cant find anything now like it, does this sound familiar? if so would love to hear from anyone using such a program, thanks a lot

11 minutes ago, Ovi said:

Thanks for the reply mate, I don't think it's that as u need to enter telescope for that, this was just entering a camera if I recall, it's quite possible I'm totally wrong tho lol

edit, cant find a way of just adding my canon 7d and kit lens to that, it requires a scope

Edited by tingting44

23 minutes ago, tingting44 said:

Thanks for the reply mate, I don't think it's that as u need to enter telescope for that, this was just entering a camera if I recall, it's quite possible I'm totally wrong tho lol

edit, cant find a way of just adding my canon 7d and kit lens to that, it requires a scope

Camera or lens, it doesn't matter. Any calculator needs to know three things, focal length, chip size and chip orientation.

Olly

• Like 1