Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SynScan Update Error Version 4.39.10

cesarpa4

Hi everyone 

So i have a problem with the synscan controller v4, when i want to update to the last version, first of all i connect and put the control in the update version, and then connect to computer and the program detects the controller. Then when i press updated to the Version 4.39.10, it only goes to 1.8%, sometimes to the 5% but not further. 

Then i updated to a low version 4.2, and it updated the control but does not work with the mount anyways. 

Hope you can help me.

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-19 at 10.38.29 PM.jpeg

I assume that you are using a serial-usb adapter to connect the serial data cable to the computer. If so, check the baud rate setting in windows device manager for the adapter and set it to 9600. Synscan Relay is a special firmware that is used to either update the mount's motor control firmware or to use the handset as an interface between the mount and computer when controlling the mount through a planetarium programme. In this instance the handset cannot be used to control the mount. The handset can then be returned to normal use by reflashing with the normal synscan firmware.