Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Solar 14 April 2020 - Ha

TakMan

Just a very quick process from today’s play. Will update this thread at some stage - been burning the candle at both ends... Was out imaging last night ‘til 2, then the wife decided that it would be a good idea to go out at 5.15 this morning to take in the dawn chorus! After an extra 2hrs back in bed, decided to get out in the sun and enjoy some solar imaging today. Now, as I type this, I’m outside imaging again!

So sorting the best files and processing will have to wait until tomorrow! I also took the opportunity to take test shots through the dial settings of my Quark to see if I can work out where best to position it to.

Here’s a quick one, not as good as I’d hoped, but there’s always a chance another will be better!

The best 60 of 679

4DC915E6-4683-4BAC-AE21-2627A4C7B9A0.thumb.jpeg.0aa65bec43333d5a981281537f4d4bd8.jpeg

Edited by TakMan
  • Like 5