Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Blurry and colour mismatch around the edges of FOV

Hi, i have a Celestron ExploraScope 70AZ,  when i look at the saturn or jupiter (low or high magnification) the picture is clear if the object is at middle of my viewing but blurry and color mismatch if the object is at left side of the viewing.

Hi @MrGuGuZai and welcome to SGL. :hello2:

If the 'scope is new and under guarantee/warranty; my first action would be to contact by phone or email from where you purchased it. If they are legitimate, it becomes the sellers responsibility to rectify the problem. Here in GB/UK 🇬🇧, there is the 'Sale of Goods Act 1979' & 'Consumer Rights Act 2015', which offers protection for both seller and consumer when things do go wrong, etc. 

A summary of Sale of Goods Act 1979' & 'Consumer Rights Act 2015' is shown in the link below. Depending on where you live, your consumer laws may be different. As a disclaimer; I am not a legal eagle or employed in the legal profession. I am just doing my bit to assist you in offering some friendly and helpful advice. 

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/sale-of-goods-act#what-is-the-sale-of-goods-act