Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello all. I have a question about my background, as you can see from the image I have a really bad magenta color cast, and I don't know how to fix this. I tried with some plug-ins to remove the gradience and flatten the background but I end up with a very unnatural looking image so I avoid them. The image is stacked in Deep Sky Stacker.
Camera is Canon 600D/T3i modified
42x300sec UHC filter
30x Dark frames
50x Flat frames
50x Bias frames
I'm processing images with photoshop, so I would really appreciate any suggestions or is anyone knows what am I doing wrong.
Thanks in advanced.

M106.jpg

Hi. I have always experienced that the background of the image depends on the sky darkness, exposure time and ISO settings. If I am photographing from a dark location, anything above 800 ISO starts meddling with the background of of photos. This I guess normally happens with a dslr. I am also just an amateur and sharing my experience. Maybe more experienced people on this website can tell whether or not I am correct. 

@Pankaj Yes that's my fear because i always have issues with this background.

@tooth_dr Sure, i also attached a raw file and my final image.

I'm having more issues with Nebule since it's hard to really subtract the background but I always get the same horrible gradience.

IMG_2249.CR2 M 106.tif

M106-Galaxy-WebP.jpg

Edited by Marco Mo