Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Special Thanks to Steve at FLO

Astro_Baby

My other half finally made up her mind what she wanted for christmas which turned out to be some decent binos. I called Steve up Monday and ordered some nice 10x50s and he was sure they would get here ahead of christmas.

Now to be honest I thought it probably wouldn't happen what with the christmas rush on mail and today no post at our normal time.........

Well a delivery van just pulled up outside and unloaded the binos for me so Claire can have some funky new binos on christmas day so Steve - a very hearfelt thankyou for getting this to happen on such short notice and on the worst time of the year to have an anxious astro-baby on the phone.

Thanks for being so reliable and for the good advice cos I knew nothing about binos. She's going to love them for sure.

Special thanks and hugs xxxx

They are 10x50 Opticrons which Steve recommended as being the best for what she wants them for ( general purpose plus a bit of astro ) and within the budget.

I might get myself a pair of big binos this year - some sort of monster types money permitting.

Archived