SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

We are okay :-)

A number of customers have expressed concern for us. Asking if we are okay. If we are affected by the Coronavirus outbreak. 

The situation has caused us some logistical headaches but nothing we cannot handle and sales remain good (astronomers know they are unlikely to catch anything worse than a cold while in their garden at 2am). 

Stock at our warehouse is good, the wheels are turning again in China and our plans to introduce new products (lots in the pipeline this year!) are unaffected. 

If one of us were to catch the bug (there are ten of us at FLO) plans are in place to ensure we continue dispatching orders to customers. 

We are in good health. So too is Stargazerslounge, Clear Outside and Astronomy Tools

We hope you are also well and that you, your families and colleagues are unaffected. 

Thank-you for asking 🙂 

Annette, Ann, Grant, Ian, James, Katie, Lisa, Martin, Rob & Steve. 

• Like 34
  • Thanks 3

That's excellent to hear. 

Please feel free to isolate as appropriate if needed though - safety of self and staff trumps a temporary blip in business - especially with how the (sane and realistic) projections are looking for this thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, FLO said:

If one of us were to catch the bug (there are ten of us at FLO) plans are in place to ensure we continue dispatching orders to customers.

Sent that person for a 3-week payed isolation (holiday?) as far away as possible (Atacama?).😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, souls33k3r said:

Glad to hear you're all alright. 

Remember, there are 10 of you in the office and 63,974 of us here who are ready to help you guys in whichever shape or form to keep FLO running with a moments notice :)

Does that include spending more money 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, souls33k3r said:

Glad to hear you're all alright. 

Remember, there are 10 of you in the office and 63,974 of us here who are ready to help you guys in whichever shape or form to keep FLO running with a moments notice :)

Yes, and if we are all isolated at home, what else is there to do except click on the buy-it buttons on FLO's website?

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

On 11/03/2020 at 20:04, FLO said:

A number of customers have expressed concern for us. Asking if we are okay. If we are affected by the Coronavirus outbreak. 

The situation has caused us some logistical headaches but nothing we cannot handle and sales remain good (astronomers know they are unlikely to catch anything worse than a cold while in their garden at 2am). 

Stock at our warehouse is good, the wheels are turning again in China and our plans to introduce new products (lots in the pipeline this year!) are unaffected. 

We are in good health. So too is Stargazerslounge, Clear Outside and Astronomy Tools

We hope you are also well and that you, your families and colleagues are unaffected. 

Thank-you for asking 🙂 

Annette, Ann, Grant, Ian, James, Katie, Lisa, Martin, Rob & Steve. 

If ever I have to self-isolate, can I do it in the FLO warehouse? 

In the Takahashi section?

At night?

😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, JeremyS said:

At night?

😬

Knowing my luck, if I tried to do that, I'd end up in the section where all the boxes of "May Contain Clouds" stickers are stored...:hiding:

Dave

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

13 hours ago, JeremyS said:

At night?

😬

You’ll need a barcode scanner and a roll of tape 👍

😁

• Haha 3

Have ZWO started exporting as yet, is there a approx ETA ?

regards

eric

ps: I am requesting this on Medical grounds as being 69 yr old I need to isolate myself in the backyard as and when possible😁😁😁😁😁😁

11 hours ago, 2STAR said:

Have ZWO started exporting as yet, is there a approx ETA ?

regards

eric

ps: I am requesting this on Medical grounds as being 69 yr old I need to isolate myself in the backyard as and when possible😁😁😁😁😁😁

I asked the same question about a certain  ZWO product in return I got a small ticking off 🤣

I think everyone is sensitive atm and too right to. People are under pressure. 

• Like 1

ZWO are open and doing their best to catch up with demand. There is never a time when they are not either preparing an order for FLO or an order is enroute to us. Often both.

The global epidemic is making it difficult for us to provide reliable ETAs but if you email saying which product interests you we will do our best to provide an estimate. 

HTH, 

Steve 

• Like 1