Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep3_banner.thumb.jpg.5533fb830ae914798f4dbbdd2c8a5853.jpg

FLO

iOptron SkyGuider Pro Camera Mount with iPolar

Email sent.

Hi, is this still available? I've heard that Skywatcher star adventurer pro have been discontinued?

7 hours ago, Rich Shore said:

Hi, is this still available? 

It has sold. Sorry. 

7 hours ago, Rich Shore said:

I've heard that Skywatcher star adventurer pro have been discontinued?

If the Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer has been discontinued, they haven’t told us. Where did you hear this? 

HTH, 

Steve 

22 minutes ago, FLO said:

It has sold. Sorry. 

If the Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer has been discontinued, they haven’t told us. Where did you hear this? 

HTH, 

Steve 

I heard from a friend, when I checked other websites (WEX for example) they say discontinued. Not a problem, I look forward to getting it soon with you guys :)

25 minutes ago, Rich Shore said:

I heard from a friend, when I checked other websites (WEX for example) they say discontinued. Not a problem, I look forward to getting it soon with you guys :)

I see what you mean. They do say the Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer is discontinued. I will investigate when we reopen Monday. It is important we know because a lot of our customers have one on backorder 🙃

Thank-you for asking, 

Steve

4 hours ago, FLO said:

I see what you mean. They do say the Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer is discontinued. I will investigate when we reopen Monday. It is important we know because a lot of our customers have one on backorder 🙃

Thank-you for asking, 

Steve

Including me! Would be good to know 🙂. I’m sure they wouldn’t just discontinue something that is really popular

17 hours ago, Rich Shore said:

Including me! Would be good to know 🙂. I’m sure they wouldn’t just discontinue something that is really popular

I am thinking the same. It is priced lower than the iOptron model so sells well. I will be surprised if they have discontinued it. 

Steve

13 minutes ago, FLO said:

I am thinking the same. It is priced lower than the iOptron model so sells well. I will be surprised if they have discontinued it. 

Steve

I received an email from optical vision stating that they are not discontinued 😅

• Like 1

That is good to hear 🙂

They are responsible for importing and distributing Sky-Watcher products for most of Europe, including U.K. and Germany, so they should know. 

Maybe it’s discontinued because a new version is on the horizon?

The Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer is not discontinued, though it is in short supply. 

• Like 1