sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

COMPLETED - *** SOLD *** Celestron Omni CG-4 mount/tripod

I'm having a bit of a clearout to make way for a new project.  For sale here are a couple of items that have seen very litle use:

1) Celestron Omni CG-4 GEM Mount + Tripod - £125 *** SOLD ***

This is in generally very good condition.  There are a few marks, and scuffs consistent with normal use.  There are also a couple of minor (small) patches of surface rust on a few of the bolts and steel legs.  It has seen very litle use, and has been in storage for the past few years so it is time to find it a good home.  The small rubber tips that go on the very end of the feet have perished, so these won't be included.

It includes tubular steel tripod, 2 counterweights, built in polar scope, built in bubble level and slow motion controls.

Due to size and weight, collection would be preferred from the RG27 area.  If you are reasonably local, I would also consider delivering.

Price: £125, but I am open to offers.  Payment can be made via Bank Transfer (preferred), Paypal or cash on collection

2) ***SOLD*** Celestron Omni XLT 127mm Telescope ***SOLD ***

Again this is in very good condition, and has been in storage for the past few years and has had very little overall use.  A few marks on the dovetail as is to be expected.

It includes a small finderscope, diagonal and a 25mm eyepiece

Can be collected from the RG27 area, I could deliver if you are reasonably local, or can be posted for an additional £8.

Price: £110, but am open to offers.  Payment can be made via Bank Transfer (preferred), Paypal or cash on collection *** NOW SOLD ***

Any questions please do let me know.

mount_1.jpg

mount_2.jpg

mount_3.jpg

mount_4.jpg

mount_5.jpg

scope_1.jpg

scope_2.jpg

scope_3.jpg

scope_4.jpg

scope_5.jpg

Edited by Tugboat
All sold
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stevebty
      Good evening everyone
      I am looking at a SkyProdigy 6 telescope for a friend. the mount had a rattle/lose part. I partially unscrewed the casing and the plastic cylinder pictured below fell out. Anyone got any idea what it is or where is comes from. Looks plastic but can feel metal in the centre.
      Does anyone have a service manual or disassembly guide?
      Many thanks in advance
      Steve

• By chris-star
      Can anyone recommend a good case for my 5" AstroFi Scmidt-Cassegrain, really struggling to find anything that can take the tube with its red dot finder installed. I don't want to put the scope in on its side as I don't want to move the rdf off alignment. 
      looks like I need the following min internal dimensions
      15 cm wide
      28 cm tall inc guide
      41 cm long
      thanks for any advice
    • By Yannick
      I recently got the eq3-2 synscan mount to start with astrophotography. I first wanted to get the eq5 goto mount, but it is way out of my budget, and I could not find any good used ones that would fit my budget. Furthermore, I hear a lot of people talking about how eq3-2 is not that good for astrophotography, but what are some things I can do to improve the mount. Cheers guys.
    • By Quetzalcoatl72
      I'm after a cassegrain reflector but I don't know which one to buy,
      I have a celestron c5 and it worked wonders for all fields, I now want the same but twice as powerful as my final upgrade
      I am looking at a c9.5 for £1350 or a c11 for £2000, My question is an extra 2.75" focal worth it for £750 more?
      I will likely purchase one this week
    • By Welsh Dave
      Hello Ladies & Gentleman,
      I would in need of require your assistance for my current tube that I have got. 
      I currently have a Celestron Starlight XLT tube and I am looking for a new Finderscope (This one did not come with as I bought it of one of my Uni friends). I am not fussed into the red dot sites and I would like someone similar to the EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC ES 8x50. 
      Any questions by all means ask :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.