Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep28_banner.thumb.jpg.b94278254f44dd38f3f7ee896fe45525.jpg

Tugboat

COMPLETED - *** SOLD *** Celestron Omni CG-4 mount/tripod

Posted (edited)

I'm having a bit of a clearout to make way for a new project.  For sale here are a couple of items that have seen very litle use:

1) Celestron Omni CG-4 GEM Mount + Tripod - £125 *** SOLD ***

This is in generally very good condition.  There are a few marks, and scuffs consistent with normal use.  There are also a couple of minor (small) patches of surface rust on a few of the bolts and steel legs.  It has seen very litle use, and has been in storage for the past few years so it is time to find it a good home.  The small rubber tips that go on the very end of the feet have perished, so these won't be included.

It includes tubular steel tripod, 2 counterweights, built in polar scope, built in bubble level and slow motion controls.

Due to size and weight, collection would be preferred from the RG27 area.  If you are reasonably local, I would also consider delivering.

Price: £125, but I am open to offers.  Payment can be made via Bank Transfer (preferred), Paypal or cash on collection

2) ***SOLD*** Celestron Omni XLT 127mm Telescope ***SOLD ***

Again this is in very good condition, and has been in storage for the past few years and has had very little overall use.  A few marks on the dovetail as is to be expected.

It includes a small finderscope, diagonal and a 25mm eyepiece

Can be collected from the RG27 area, I could deliver if you are reasonably local, or can be posted for an additional £8.

Price: £110, but am open to offers.  Payment can be made via Bank Transfer (preferred), Paypal or cash on collection *** NOW SOLD ***

Any questions please do let me know.

mount_1.jpg

mount_2.jpg

mount_3.jpg

mount_4.jpg

mount_5.jpg

scope_1.jpg

scope_2.jpg

scope_3.jpg

scope_4.jpg

scope_5.jpg

Edited by Tugboat
All sold

Omni XLT 127 is provisionally sold. Will edit the listing when sale goes through.

Whoever has bought that little scope has got an absolute bargain. :smiley:

Can I have 2nd dibs please, just in case it falls through. The buyer has got a bargain !

The Omni XLT127mm scope is now sold (but thanks for the additional interest!)

CG-4 and tripod combo are still available.

Now also listed elsewhere, but I will keep this advert active until sold.

Now all sold, thanks.  Advert can now be removed / archived

thanks