Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Q2 storage bins ideal for EP's

Saw these Q2 storage bins in Screwfix. Tried my starguiders in the bins and they fit a treat. So does my OVL zoom and Celestron Ed barlow. Cheap at just over £8.

20200307_152339.jpg

20200307_152256.jpg

20200307_152414.jpg

Edited by Steve Clay
Spelling
  • Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Looks interesting!

I love screwfix.

You got a link?

On 07/03/2020 at 15:31, Steve Clay said:

Saw these Q2 storage bins in Screwfix. Tried my starguiders in the bins and they fit a treat. So does my OVL zoom and Celestron Ed barlow. Cheap at just over £8

I picked one of these up after you first posted and am using it to store my Bino Pairs.

As my Bino Pairs tend to be Plossls or Orthos and so are quite small, there is quite a lot of space to spare in each bin.

So to save things rattling around I've found that some pipe insulation fits firmly but perfectly in the bottom of each bin and hold the eyepiece nosespieces securely.

It's now all labelled up with the focal lengths on the bins and on top, and everything is working brilliantly.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ade

• Like 2