Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Zayvin

COMPLETED - Sky-Watcher Esprit 80 ED PRO Triplet (ES Reid checked) plus flattener and Bahtinov focus mask [**SOLD**]

Posted (edited)

For Sale is my Sky-Watcher Esprit 80 ED PRO Triplet including field flattener and Bahtinov mask. It has been ES Reid bench tested prior to dispatch from FLO where it tested AOK. They don't provide a certificate or stickers but i have attached the screenshot of the order as proof (see below).

In unused and as new condition. It was purchased in March last year and has never had first light, sadly. I have decided to give up on my deep space observation plans due to work and personal commitments meaning i just don't have the time for the hobby right now.

So to be clear, this sale includes:

• Esprit Telescope OTA (ES Reid tested AOK)
  • Heavy Duty Foam-Lined Storage/Transportation Case
  • 2” Dielectric Star Diagonal
  • 9x50 Right-Angled Erect Image Finderscope
  • Dovetail Mounting Shoe
  • Sky-Watcher Field Flattener for Esprit-80
  • StarSharp Bahtinov Focus Mask

Due to the size and weight (approx 20 kg, 4 kg OTA and 16 kg case) i would prefer collection only, added to the fact i no longer have the cardboard box it was shipped in. It is in a rather heavy duty case though! So, if you wish i can look into shipment (UK only please) or you can organize your own.

The price is £750 collected, which is a considerable saving over the current list price of £1250!

Payment via PayPal or cash (if collected).

I am located in the Harrogate area of North Yorkshire but would be willing to travel a short distance if it helped.

Thanks,

Andy

IMG_1126.jpg.5165358d65b385351ee782cdd0f7db9c.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg.0e6e98533350ced0b1839b3b165ad8c3.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg.9f3ee839addc8eda756a68e6a23264ba.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg.00c1092ecb8d01451d8374b969136a9b.jpg

882699102_EspritOrderSnap.thumb.JPG.3a1f6bab0bd4a07401ebd2caa29337ad.JPG

Edited by Zayvin
Now sold.

Luke, Just replied to your PM.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

You got a real bargain there Luke, the espirit 80mm is a fantastic scope.

eric

Edited by 2STAR
  • Like 2

The scope is now sold. Please close the topic.

Good to meet you Luke. I hope you get a good break in the cloud to put it through its paces! Please post some photos of your work when you get something finished, would love to see.

• Like 1