Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

'Hello' from Norfolk

tutting

Hi All,
      Just found the SGL and joined to learn about astro-photography. As a beginner to this, I'm looking to use a Star Adventurer Pro with a DLSR to take my first steps...

Regards,

'tutting'

Hi and welcome to SGL

I'm a bit of a Star Adventurer fan. Very quick to set up and get imaging fast. Use mine regularly with my dslr  (with or without my 66mm refracting telescope).

Hope you have lots of fun and clear dark skies in your bit of Norfolk.

from George in Lowestoft

• Like 1

Hi Tutting, welcome to SGL. I live just down the A11 from you not far from Wymondham and am a member at Norwich Astro Society over at Seething observatory, so would love to see you there sometime.

As Carole suggests, the Kelling Heath Star Parties around the Spring and Autumn equinoxes each year are well worth attending if you want to experience local dark skies and meet a bunch of astronomers with a huge range of telescopes, many of whom will be pleased to share their observing with you....

Cheers, Geof

• Like 2

Hi, tutting, I'm also living in Norfolk.

I no nothing of AP, just visual for me.

But you could not be in better company than here, with so many AP's with great knowledge.

Good luck.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...