Clear Night`s for 2019

des anderson

Another year of star gazing. My result`s are based on at least 2 hours of clear nights in the Observatory.

Month                               Clear Nights                  2018                    Month                       Clear Nights                     2018

January                                     4                               [ 8]                      July                                  8                                 [16]

February                                    10                              [10]                     August                             14                              [8]

March                                         10                             [5]                       September                       12                              [11]

April                                           9                                 [7]                      October                            6                                [14]

May                                            7                                 [16]                    November                        3                                 [6]

June                                            6                                [17]                     December                         9                                [3]

Total Clear  Night 2019:-98                      Total Clear Night 2018 [121]

Just to give you a head`s up on my  clear night`s for the last year. Clear Sky`s to you all. Des

It's looking as though the trend is heading for a grim 2020 too  Des.
I hope it doesn't turn out to the case, although  the weather has  done a of
damage aready in 2020. I couldn't give figures for clear skies up to the present date though.
Ron.