Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep24_banner.thumb.jpg.56e65b9c9549c15ed3f06e146fc5f5f1.jpg

DJastrzebski

COMPLETED - Explore Scientific 34mm 2" 68* SOLD SOLD

I am selling my ES 34mm 68* 2" as it has too big exit pupil for my telescope. Optics are pristine and there is not even little mark on the barrel.
The price in total, 140 127 GBP, includes shipping within the EU and PP fees. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0575.JPG

Edited by DJastrzebski
sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AustenPhil
      Hi all, have just taken the plunge and ordered my first telescope after years of viewing through bins!  Have gone for the Skywatcher Heritage 150p dob it comes with a basic 10mm and 25mm eyepiece was wondering if anyone has any must have suggestions to get me started not looking to break the bank but some good all rounders first purchase will probably be a Barlow lens any suggestions appreciated! 
    • By jadcx
      Baader Hyperion Eyepieces

5mm - £70
      10mm - £70
      24mm - £70
      Or all three for £190
      I bought these over on ABS a while back, used them a couple of times, and have never touched them again, so selling for future upgrade points.
      They seem like perfectly OK eyepieces, but the Baader and TV zooms are perfectly good for my portable viewing, and take up less space and weight.
      Price includes UK postage.  Payment by bank transfer (preferred) or PayPal (buyer pays fees).
    • By lee g
      Hi all I’m getting back into the hobby after some time away I always seemed to spend a lot of time switching between eye pieces so this time I was thinking of having just 4 ep to choose from as opposed to 12.
      I have a an 8”sct and was thinking of getting the Explore Scientific 82°
      im considering the following 
      30mm
      18mm
      11mm
      6.7mm
      first do you think these particular e/p will work well with this scope and does the choice above sound sufficient.
      regards Lee

• By StarGazingSiouxsie
      Hello there  
      My budget for eyepieces is $1,000. 

I started off thinking I would get a Celestron eyepiece kit for about $200, for example. After trying a few out, I soon realised that I wanted eyepieces of higher quality. My mindset is that I'm investing $2,000 in my telescope, a Celestron 9.25 SCT, and I want to be able to extract from that scope the very best views that I can.

Wishlist - 
      I'm looking to buy 3 eyepieces maximum (not including a Barlow)
      Ideally - if possible - I would like to get eyepieces that I can use on both my telescopes, but my priority is toward the 9.25" as that is the bigger investment.
      Both my telescopes have 1.25" barrels.
      * Cassie - A Celestron Newtonian. Aperture = 130mm, FL = 650mm, FR = f5  Max useable magnification between 250x and 307x    
      * The Cubble Space Telescope - A Celestron SCT. Aperture = 235mm FL = 2350mm, FR = f10  Max useable magnification between 460x and 550x 
      I don't feel comfortable spending more than about $300 on each eyepiece
      I want these eyepieces to last as long as possible. I try to look after thinbgs if I can.
      Decent eye relief if possible
      I will purchase a Barlow separately
      Field of view - something 60% + 

Usage - 
      My observing will be probably 80% solar system planets & moon, 20% deeper sky objects
      I'm not that in atsrophotogarphy. I have a little Celestron NexImage 10 with which I am hoping to make some videos and stacked images of Jupiter, Saturn and detailed imaging of Pluto (  ) 
      I really just want the WOW factor right now. Enjoying the thrill of Saturn;s rings, tracking Jupiter's 4 main moons, detailed lunar observing etc. 

Questions -  
      So what would be your suggestions or advice, please? 
      I have been looking at the Tele Vue Delos & Delite range.  The Nagler range looks nice but I'm note sure if I need 82' field of view. A bit pricey, too. 
      Explore Scientific's offerings are a possibilty.
      What's the deal with zoom eyepieces? Does that mean you can have an eyepiece that will do the job, for example, of a 6mm, 7mm, 8mm and 9mm eyepiece all in one? Is there a trade off?? What's the catch?? 
      Regarding Barlows, I was thinking of just keeping it simple and getting a decent 2x lens without spending crazy money. Something in the $150 range. Or would I need a high end Barlow to complement the better eyepieces I am hoping for??? 

Overall, I'm looking for 2 or 3 eyepieces and 1 Barlow with a $1,000 budget. Any thoughts, ideas, advice or opinions all gratefully received, thank you. 
    • By BombayRedeye
      Televue 25mm Plossl Eyepiece
      Boxed with original documentation
      This is not the smooth barrelled version
      £65 plus £5 tracked P&P
      Paypal preferred
      Collection from Cheltenham welcome

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.