Narrowband

Jupiter and Saturn

R.frankish

I have just read that there will be a conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn on December 21st but it doesn't specify where it is visible from dose this mean that it will be visible all over the world? And if not dose anyone know where you can see it from 

Just seen there is a nice alignment including Mars on 26th March. Low down and early in the morning but worth trying for.

I will add this to the Celestial Events Calendar, the 21st December is already in there. Worth setting up alerts for this so you don't miss any event we put in there.

Screenshot_20200220-154951_SkySafari 6 Pro.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 20/02/2020 at 15:53, Stu said:

Just seen there is a nice alignment including Mars on 26th March. Low down and early in the morning but worth trying for.

I will add this to the Celestial Events Calendar, the 21st December is already in there. Worth setting up alerts for this so you don't miss any event we put in there.

Screenshot_20200220-154951_SkySafari 6 Pro.jpg

Jupiter has quickly become very dominant in the morning sky already. This will make a very nice view, weather permitting. Thanks for the additional heads up  🙂 

• Like 1