Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Steve Clay

COMPLETED - ALL SOLD NUMEROUS ITEMS MODS PLEASE CLOSE

ALL SOLD MODS PLEASE CLOSE THE AD THANKS

I have the following items for sale for sale. All are plus postage (to be calculated) but i will be happy to split postage costs 50/50.

1.SOLD  SW 150 PDS reflector. Used once, no marks. includes 28 mm EP and Cheshire EP, but no finder asking £155. SOLD

2. SOLD  SW 127 MAK immaculate only a few marks to the dovetail. Includes 1.25 diagonal and 25 mm EP. I also have a soft padded storage bag for it. Asking £140 SOLD

3. SOLD   SW 17 amp power-tank very little use but kept charged this is the version with the next to useless built in radio. Asking £65   SOLD

4. SOLD Altair 10x60 RACI finder. This one:   https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/acatalog/altair-10x60racii-finder-scope.html   SOLD.......

asking £120. This can also be converted into a guide scope. used twice and immaculate.SOLD ......

5. SOLD  Gun sight style RDF like this: https://www.rothervalleyoptics.co.uk/altair-starwave-red-dot-finder-with-synta-stalk.html  Asking £28 inc PP. SOLD

6.SOLD .... Badder solar filter for all  SW 150 type reflectors.all This is the one that fits to the front of the scope in the same way as the lens cap. used once for mercury transit. asking £25 inc PP. SOLD......

Please ask any questions. I can send pics on request. If there are several people interested in a single item it will be offered to the first to PM. Payment is requested via bank transfer of PP friends and family.

Thanks

Steve

Edited by Steve Clay
ALL SOLD

Thanks for interest shown so far. Just so you know I will be able to sort exact postage costs by friday. Rest assured you are not been ignored.

Thanks

Steve.

1 hour ago, Girders said:

PM sent about the 127 Mak.

And replied..