SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

B33 using L-Enhance and first time Pixinsight

Dinglem

This is my first image using my Optolong L-Enhance dual band filter and the free version of Pixinsight, which does certainly take a lot of time to learn. I know it's not going to win any prizes but I'm quite pleased with it. Especially after all the time it's taken me to produce Master Darks, bias and flats today, luckily the weather has meant I've been stuck indoors most of the day.

This is with my Esprit 100ED, Canon 450D, 24 * 300s Lights, 100 flats, 100 Bias & 30 darks. I do struggle with post processing as I'm not very artistic, so all advice on where to go forward with this will be appreciated. I am hoping to get some more subs with my LP filter to add to it.

HH_Flame_Pixinsight.jpg

• Like 9

@wimvb Thanks and I believe you are right about the filter, hopefully we will get a clear night soon when the moon is out of the way and I can get some subs with my LP filter and then combine the two. Something else to learn, onwards and upwards with this hobby.